So for the past few months i have been talking about putting up the recipe for lemonade and a week ago i attempted to make a video which i uploaded to IGTV and it was sort of a flop. Anyway here is the recipe for lemonade. Its super easy to make and really delicious.
- 6-9 lemons
- 6 cups of water
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- blocks of ice
- Squeezed the lemons to make 1 cup of lemon juice (Note: make sure you rub the lemons between your hands to ensure that you get as much juice as you can from each lemon)
- Add the cup of sugar to the 6 cups of water and bring to boil. Stir continuously until all the sugar has dissolved.
- Once the sugar has dissolved remove the pot from stove and let it cool.
- When the sugar solution has cooled down add it to the the lemon juice.
- Add the blocks of ice and add a few mint leaves.